Visualize Your Ideal Day
- Have you ever had that feeling of being in the zone?
- Can you visualize yourself being in the zone?
“I never hit a shot, not even in practice, without having a very sharp, in-focus picture of it in my mind.”
- use theNextStep Strategy of prepping for your day the day before (I do a NextStep Daily task list for each day of the upcoming week every Friday – each day listed independently)
- start the morning with a review of your already prepared list
- take a deep breath, and then . . .
Start the habit of preparing your NextStep Daily each day — in writing. It is a great tool for planning, and a great tool for measuring your progress and productivity.
Don’t forget that deep breath . . . you will be amazed at how well it works.
. . . and have an Awesome WeekTom Trabue