that inspire me
- On my honor I will do my best,
To do my duty to God and my country,
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all time;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake, and morally straight.
~ The Boy Scout Oath
- “I like work. It fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.”
~ a very perceptive person
- “The problem is . . . . we have not adequately defined the problem.”
~ Tom Trabue, theNextStep
- “No one can accomplish more than he sets out to accomplish. So visualize a big future.”
~ David Schwartz, “The Magic of Thinking Big”
- "The seeds of tomorrow's brilliance are planted in the soil of today's activities."
~ Todd Henry
- "If you listen well enough, the patients will give their diagnosis, but if you listen long enough, the patients will give the cure."
~ a quote from a Doctor
- "Excellence is the Result of Caring more than others think is Wise, Risking more than others think is Safe, Dreaming more than others think is Practical, and Expecting more than others think is Possible"
~ Ronnie Oldham
every country in the world. His book, “The $100 Startup”, gives you permission to make change and create your own future. ‘theNextStep’ (as a company name) was inspired by something that Chris said at a book signing I attended.
"The Motivation Manifesto", by Brendon Burchard “Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business”, by Gino Wickman “The 5 Levels of Leadership”, by John C. Maxwell “The Dream Manager”, by Matthew Kelly “The Five Dysfunctions of a Team”, by Patrick M. Lencioni "The Art of Work", by Jeff Goins "The One Thing", Gary Keller and Jay Papasan